Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday With The Family


Left to Right: Back Row: Mike & John Middle Row: Aunt Cappie, Me and Grandma Front Row: Heather, Hunter, Uncle Troy and Monica


Me enjoying the sunshine (it was still chilly today because of the wind)

Heather, Monica and John playing a board game on the porch!

John, Grandma and Mike

Back Row: Heather and Monica Middle Row: John, Grandma and Mike Front: Hunter




Our new house! This is the one we had been talking about. Met with the landlord today and signed paperwork! It was built in 1915 and has been vacant for the last few years so it will need some love! We will be paying 700 per month and also getting paid for the repairs on the house it is absolutely gorgeous and I can not wait to start work on it.

Me and Heath!!!


Heath threw this ball and it got stuck in the fence! He was working with me on my pitching (which really needs some work) because I am thinking of joining the softball team at work!


Grandma and Elvis

Hunter and His hole he dug. We had a scare when he came into the house stating he had hit the water main! Luckily it was just a rock!




Puppy Love!







It looks like my uncle was yelling at Hunter but he was just explaining where they lived.

Smart puppy already trying to fetch a ball!


Well we had a wonderful day meeting more family and friends! the kids played hard all day. We finished the day off with some catch and then vegged out on the sofa for the rest of the night. It was well deserved after the week of crappy weather we have received!



9 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Some great pictures and we appreciate them. In your softball practice, I would suggest you get a new pitcher - that softball must have been pulling 90 to get lodge into the fence, I wouldn't want to catch it. Might let Heath know he should slow it down a bit! I love the house you will be moving into, would really enjoy working on it. Is the little room at the top large enough to use? Make a great office space if it was. Happy to see that Hunter has learned to use a shovel, I am sure I find several locations that I need a hole dug or even new sonar tube holes - my last crew didn't do so well! Looking forward to the house reports. Is the yard area fenced?

Stan Harrington said...

P.S. Tell Heath that he has his hat on backwards :)

Golden Granny said...

Once again - thanks for the pictures. I can't wait to visit you and it this summer! Yea!

real eyez said...

As far as the work if you guys stop by and visit this summer I am sure we will be still working on the house as it needs lots of work! We are both looking forward to though and can't wait to get started.
Heath and I play catch and I have a sore hand each time. He does not mean to though and feels really bad if it hurts, I think I just need to toughen up!

Stan Harrington said...

Just checked your wather, 75 degrees! Wow, if we had that we could get rid of our snow, especially allthe new snow that is falling on us right now. A strange comparsin, you guys aree looking sor shade, we are looking for just a small sighting of the sun.

real eyez said...

I am soaking it up! I am sorry I miss Alaska a lot right now but this sun does a lot to warm my soul. Went out side last night for a smoke break and it was WARM?! Kind of weird! I think Heather and I will do fine I am concerned about Heath and Hunter though with their pale skin! again the weather is nice today

Princess Sarah said...

Love the pictures girl How lucky you are to have such a spring! I really like the house and cant wait to see more pictures of the inside, does it have the old push button lights? You all look great! Miss you lots

john r mclay said...

I'm curious to see pics of the house, too. Kudos to your accomplishments! Good to see all the fresh pictures, too. We still have Hunter's train engine - and Heather's penguin is the engineer! The train still runs with the SAME batteries! ....and I'm still working on his boat....here's a design Heath should see, though, given so much water to see ;

http://www.gsahv.pp.fi/oss/oss.htm#WIO


One sheet of plywood and some trim wood - 1,000 lb rating and hard to capsize.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.