Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday

HUNTER!!

We are headed to the Birthday party here shortly I will take lots of pictures of the BIG boy!
I asked him if he was ready to get his driver's license and get a car and he told me he was not old enough. I was shocked, thought he would be all over that!
Heather is having a hard time keeping all the secrets, she has already let slip the cake and one present. I guess I should have not taken her shopping with me. Oh well he does not care!
Now I just need to figure how to get fingernail polish off my laptop without melting it?! Why is it that when she finally chooses to be girlie it is with bright red polish and on my laptop? Ah well it still works just fine it is just glittery!
As an update on the snake he is doing fine. Hunter has gotten a new cage for him along with food and special dirt. Optimus is now really happy in his cage.
Well off to the store to pick up a cake!

2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

5:58 am and Erica is up and around, you sure you have your computer set on Central time? Give the birthday boy a hug for us and hope he has a fun day with what you have planned, I bet he loves it! Really appreciated his phone callyesterday, even if it was 7:00 am but that is o.k., I was up and even if I wasn't, that would have been fine as well. Hey, a designer lap top, not a think wrong with that and I am surprised someone has not come up with the idea, we have designer phones, i-pods, why not a designer lap top. She may be onto as new market! Our lap top was a great tool to use in the benefit aquction last night, really kept us organized. Have a fun day and look forward to the forth coming pictures.

Stan Harrington said...

Where is our pictures? I want to see Barney Oldfield! Do you know who that is?