Saturday, September 27, 2008




Hunter after his first day of TaeKwonDo. I am really impressed with the instructors and what they have planned for teaching the kids. They teach focus, discipline and respect which will really benefit Hunter. They also teach stranger awareness and defense. Hunter is very happy and seems really into it (could be the spiffy new uniform he got today!)

On a side note saw this lady in Omaha last weekend and at first glance she reminded me of Terry but once she turned around it was not even close and she was smoking! I think terry even has a green tank top just like that one!



Well gonna go find something to do the kids are bored and need to get out of the house before they go crazy!

6 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

He does not even look like a Ninja Turtle! Good looking young man, a little martial arts will do him good, as long as he doesn't take it out on his sister. Shane and Shana were both into Judo when we lived in Anchorage. How often does he have classes? Picture does look like Terry from the back and side.

Stan Harrington said...

2nd Quarter ~ Kansas City 6 Denver Broncos 7 ~ Go Broncos, undefeated for the season and only undefeated team in the AFC West. Have already beaten other rival teams, Raiders and San Diego.

Stan Harrington said...

I am shocked! I am amazed! I am some what surprised! I gave you an opening to come back and smack me hard and you passed on it! Time has run out now, if it is not done with 24 hours you can never mention it again, standard rule. The reason for my shock is depsite my bragging up my Broncos, they ended up loosing to Kansas City. You didn't even brag ~ but it is to late now!:)

real eyez said...

I should not brag because when I do the team falls apart and looses the rest of the season For some reason it seems that KC can be having the worst season and then they will beat Denver...as far as not posting I have got cable now so I am sucked in and find it hard to blog. I will have to check back more often.

Stan Harrington said...

You guys must be busy or you are spending a lot of time out walkingthe ferrets! Computer down?

Shana said...

that woman looks like mom...and the little girl Elizabeth...I had to actually read the blog...lol...wow that is all I can say...as for that young man who the hell is he?...Cant be my little nephew...he is just too big...hehe...loves to you all...miss you.