Wednesday, September 03, 2008

just a quick

just a quick note to let everyone know whats going on. We have finally moved into our new house and are getting things organized. The kids have made SEVERAL friends in the neighborhood and my house is infested by 8 on the weekends. We were informed that our yard is the community yard and the kids ARE allowed to play here all day. Heather is now playing the cello in band...and has been practicing since she got it. Hunter has gotten into his first real fist fight which was luckily stopped by another kid. Heather informed me that he has been using potty mouth and when I asked him about it and why he was using the "B" word, he told me he did not use the "B" word but said Beotch. Had to explain that it was still considered a pottymouth word.
My Mom has showed up and will be spending the next couple of weeks here visiting. We have a family birthday party planned for this Friday and since I have the next two days off I will get to hang out with her! We are having Heather's B-day party on Sunday and her and my mom is planning a day with her on Saturday.
Well got to go as I am still without a cord and I am using my mom's puter! By!

No comments: