Friday, February 01, 2008

Update:
I am getting OLD!
SO I was able to get into the doctors today and happily I was misdiagnosed by the doctor I saw last night!
I do have fluid on my knee and the beginning signs of arthritis. I also have an issue with the outer portion of my thigh muscle being stronger than the inside so the outer one is pulling my knee cap up and over causing irritation and friction. The only solution is building the strength in my inner muscle, resting and elevating my knee and a "lovely" brace that will keep my knee cap in position. He said that it could take anywhere from three to six months and even wrote a prescription to my personal trainer for the exercises I should do. COOL!!
I was thinking surgery and I was scared! Knee surgery is rough and painful not something I would want to do!
Well got to go for now!

2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

I had knee surgery and my elbow feels much better, my doctor must have messed up because my elbow feels great but my knee still hurts. You are just getting old, getover it! Whatis that noise, oh, that is Erica's biological clock ticking!

real eyez said...

Hey I can deal with getting old I just don't want to FEEL old.