Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So here are my latest pictures and while they are not of the best quality, they are breath taking! These pictures really do it no justice!
Heath and the kids got to watch the shadow first cover the moon. By the time I made it out with the camera and the tripod the moon was covered but was this deep purple/red. I snapped as many shots as my nearly frozen fingers would let me, then I headed inside to download them. I was impatient as my computer finished running its UPDATES and was unable to post the first pictures until after I had captured the second batch. Thank you Sarah for sitting on the phone with me while I uploaded them to blogger.
Well here they are and it has been pretty to see!

1 comment:

Stan Harrington said...

Da Bears are on line! Left a note on yourlast picture.