Sunday, February 10, 2008

Now I have not been one for PETA and some of their advertising "habits" but I watched this on a friends page and was horrified. I am not naive and I am by no means a vegetarian. I know that in order for me to eat the steak I enjoy that a cow or two must die. I know that no matter what they lives end in death. I just feel that it shouldn't end this way and that the path to that end should not be so foul and horrific.
There was another video much worse on the site save the sheep
but I chose not to post it due the EXTREME graphic content.

Learn more at SaveTheSheep.com

5 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

I assure PETA that the sheep home grown in the good ole USA receive much better treatment. I would suggest the PETA concentrate their effort and air this tape in Irag, Iran, China, Afghanistan, Pakistan and all of the the other third world countires, I am sure they have freedom of press and would gladly air the tape. It is cruel and harsh as are most industries involving the harvest of livestock. In our own salmon fisheries, the fish are brough out of the water and thrown into a "fish hold" where they suffocate. Turkeys are hung by their feet, throats cut and left to hang until they bleed out. Hard to visualize, but reality.

Stan Harrington said...

Happy Valentines Day To You.

Stan Harrington said...

Happy Valentines Day To Heath.

Stan Harrington said...

Happy Valentines Day to Heather.

Stan Harrington said...

Happy Valentines Day To Hunter.