Sunday, February 03, 2008

This is kind of a whiny post readers beware!
I HURT!
I am in such pain it is driving me nuts!
I have done everything the doctor told me to do but the pain just keeps building! I did not sleep very much last night and even went to bed early because of the pain. I know it will take time but being the person I am I want results now! I am having troubles going up or down stairs which just keeps getting worse. It sucks because the only bathroom is upstairs. My damn knee keeps buckling from underneath me which is new.
Ah I am heading for the Aleeve bottle, AGAIN!

2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

A good "home remedy" that I have found to work work is to get a bottle (750 Litre) of Bacardi Select Rum, take about a half cup of it, dampen a cloth towel with that portion and wrap your knee in it. Take all your weight off the knee, elevate it slightly and drink the remaining rum in the bottle, by the tiome you finish it, you will feel no pain.

real eyez said...

Sounds good to me I would just have to worry about the hangover and getting up to the bathroom when I get sick! Although it could be pretty amusing to any sober people around!