Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So I did not post yesterday and I am sorry.
I had very little sleep to go on last night and even less tonight! :(
Last night I got home ate dinner and went to band practice with my uncle to take photos of the band. It felt kind of cool to pretend to be the photographer for a while. I got some amazing photos so I am excited but they will have to wait until I get more sleep. Getting up at 4:30 in the morning sucks but I will have to get used to it. I have to be to work at 8 am but my ride leaves at 6 so I am there by 7 am which gives me time to go to the gym and work out. I had my assessment today which said that I was...um a little...um overfat, but no big surprise on that! I would have called it chubby but hey I am not the one getting paid to give the test! The heart rate and blood pressure were excellent so that was a plus! I signed up for our companies biggest looser contest today which is really cool!
So the actual work is going great I have learned A LOT in the last few days so it is scary to think that I will be doing this for six weeks! The instructor I have is fun and makes it a lot more entertaining. We made rules the first day and one our rules was no being late to class, well SHE was and her penalty was she had to sing in front of the three classes! Her first song was RESPECT and then the second was the Spongebob theme song! One guy in the other class forgot to lock his computer (which is a big NO NO) so he had to sing the Barney song in front of us all! Makes for fun for everyone else but it also makes you remember to do the basics!
I could go on forever about the job and how great it is but I will save you all!
Now I just have to figure out how I can get photography classes through our college tuition. EVERYTHING is paid through the company and has to, in the end relate to your career in the company! Maybe I will be in the ad department or something!
The kids have enjoyed their school so far. Heather has already made friends and gotten awards for helping out another classmate at school which makes me very proud! She got a letter today from "friend" asking her out on a date and she politely said NO. Ah it begins!
Such a heart breaker!
Hunter does not really have much to say about school so I get the feeling that it is whatever!
Oh well you can't force it on them you can only support right?!
Well that is all for now I have to go find a pokemon song for Heather now before she kicks my butt!




5 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Sounds like quite a motivation factor if you have to sing in front of the class. Who is being punished, the person viloating the rule or the rest of the class that has to listen to them? Tell, Heather that she made a good decison and she nor any of my grand daughters are allowed to date until they graduate from high school! Same rule as my daughters had, like that helped! I had sneaky daughters! Your weather right now is colder than Anchor Point, we are onlyt four degrees and according to your weather man, it is minus three degrees there.

Princess Sarah said...

Thats funny they make you sing! Good luck on your weight loss adventure. I wish the kidos the best of luck with school, and way to go Heather saying No, thats great.

real eyez said...

As far as singing I will try my hardest to NOT sing! as far as the gym went to my first class this morning. Anything with the word EXTREME in front of it is a good indication that I should be wary! JUST JOKING but seriously my EXTREME ABS was killer! I will be going again tomorrow!

real eyez said...

As far as singing I will try my hardest to NOT sing! as far as the gym went to my first class this morning. Anything with the word EXTREME in front of it is a good indication that I should be wary! JUST JOKING but seriously my EXTREME ABS was killer! I will be going again tomorrow!

Stan Harrington said...

Looks like your stronger abs is interferring your commenting, now that you are stronger you are striking the keys to hard and double clutching your postings. See excercising does work. Now you have to sing to us, you made a mistake!