Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Conspiracy theories, drug trafficking and terrorists.


What do these all ave in common with D. B. Cooper? Not much. I was watching a movie last night and they talked of the character D. B. Cooper and it sent me to the computer to learn a bit more about him. There really isn't much after he jumps from the plane except a few claims to have found his body, a parachute and a placard from the plane that fell when he jumped.
It was a short but interesting read and I learned that because of D. B. Cooper and several failed attempts to imitate his jump Boeing created the Cooper which prevent the stairs from being deployed after the plane has taken flight. I also found out that he was Dan Cooper and D. B. Cooper came from another man who was brought in solely on his initials. He was cleared but I guess the name stuck.

So you are probably wondering about the headline and what they all have to do with D.B.?
While researching the jumper I found a site that talks about information on the 9/11 hijackers. It is an eye brow raising read and it makes you wonder. I understand that sites can be biased but it was a good read non the less.

1
2
3
4

1 comment:

Stan Harrington said...

Wow, you had a problem of sleeping! That is a lot of research to be doing so early in the morn. It will take several trips to the site to digest all of it.