Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Heath 8 days/ Shane 22 days

When we asked Stan and Terry for pictures of Heath as a baby to compare to Shane we KNEW Shane looked like Heath but were shocked when we looked through the photos and saw Shane starring back at us! After putting these two photos together I went on a search for some old pictures I have of Hunter because I know if I were to throw him in the mix he would add to the confusion! Now like I said we knew he was half Heath and half me but there is something to be said about seeing that much of a resemblance and likeness.
There are a few differences that I could see from this photo but then it could be the lighting. Looks like Heath might have been a bigger baby with darker hair and looks as though his eyes were dark in this picture. Terry was he born with brown eyes? Heather was born with brown eyes and they always stayed that pretty brown. Hunter was also born with blue but changed to green so Shane has blue so far so I am hoping they stay that way so I will have one brown, blue and green eye kids! Anyways it was a bit of fun and proves that Harrington genetics are running strong!

7 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

I thought i knew, then changed my mind, but now I think I know but will refrain from guessing to see what other answers you get.

real eyez said...

Uh Stan I think it is safe to leave your guess!

john r mclay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
john r mclay said...

DO I WIN!!?

john r mclay said...

Left/right - Heath/Shane

Stan Harrington said...

My comments disappeared into www "Twilight Zone" ~ I had to call in my leading expert on baby identification. She tells me that the two babies are Hunter and Little Shane! I took her advice, so I will say it is Heath and Shane!

Stan Harrington said...

I guess I won, again!