Sunday, March 28, 2010

Morning blog land, how are you today?
I have been away and I wish I could say that I was doing something extremely important but no.
The weather is looking nice for the day and it shows to be promising throughout the week.
Been looking at the increasing daylight and really do not need the Farmer's Almanac to tell me as the birds outside my window are doing a great job.
Heath is home today from work even though there is plenty to do right in this area and from the looks of things it will only be getting busier but WE needed a day off.
We are thinking of packing some lunches and going for a walk with the kids the fresh air does them good including poor Shane who has not seen too much of the outside world due to the winter months.
While we go for the walk here are some interesting things I found while surfing the web today.
I wonder sometimes if it is all really news but then I remind myself it ended up on my blog so it HAS to be!

Really? Do we care?

Now this says a bit about a person's loyalty.

How do you know when it is the best day to do something? Ask the stars!


2 comments:

john r mclay said...

g'mornin. good set of links. have a fun outing and send a few degrees (F) our way.

Stan Harrington said...

Some interesting links. Sounded like the first fire pit of the season was successful. Happy Birthday!