Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just another rainty day...

Another rainy start to my day here in Lincoln Ne and I am left wondering what will I do?
Maybe I could learn to make cheese but I am hearing the main ingredient in the recipe I found can be considered a "bio hazardous" substance and if used as a weapon, I could be charged with a felony.
Does that mean I am a loaded and deadly weapon?
I gave up on the cheese idea to read some news and found out the Cory Haim died of a suspected drug overdose which marks the end of a life of another child star.
I think I will put on some music, watch the rain come down and drink my coffee.
What shall I use for creamer?

2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Powdered creamy is very combustible so be careful! Me, I am just going to sit, watch it snow and wonder when I can finish plowing. Been a lot of years since I have seen snow like this. Starting to wonder if I will be able to break a trail into HITW to plow it?

john r mclay said...

I am still waiting for our 28" in a 24 hr. period record broken.