Thursday, October 04, 2007

What week!

Well the landlord came by the other day and put the house we are renting up for sale. He has a potential buyer and we are set to move again before Christmas. We do not know for sure when we have to be out, but this gives us time to find something better. It just sucks not knowing when we have to be out. I have grown fond of this cute little house ALL EXCEPT THIS HORRIBLE CARPET. My Kirby keeps eating it and I have to be the only person who trims her floor before she vacuums. It is so much easier that way so I do not have to take my Kirby apart!
We are torn between where we would like to live. We love the South Side so far and with the kids both doing well in school, I would hate to move but the valley has many houses to offer for a much better price. Well the kids are excited they will have both sets of grandparents up in Anchorage this weekend! If anyone needs to get a hold of us just message us here, our phone will be working on Friday to those who have tried to call or might need to!

No comments: