Monday, October 01, 2007

Flash Back!





These are the first batch of pictures I have scanned. Pretty good job for a thirty dollar printer/scanner/copier/(and fax that I can't use because I don't have a phone line!). Now I am considering taking and scanning all my old pictures, but that is so time consuming!

Anyways looks like my "perfect job" has come open again. The hours are from 10:00 till 3:00 which is perfect! It is $10.00 an hour plus commission off sales of packages and supplies, so that should work out quite nicely. Things should be looking up after that! Yeah!
The kids are doing well in school. Butch had us tricked into believing he could not read, but he slipped the other night and read an entire sentence. Seems he was shy, but now his big sister knows and won't stop until she has him reading novels. She is really getting into wanting to read the bigger books and is realizing the amazing adventures within them. She is also doing well in school she has made leaps and bounds in her math and is doing very well in all her other classes. She has also been drawing some amazing pictures, I will scan them and then post them!

My Mom and Larry came up for the weekend and we had a wonderful time. They took us out to the Cattle Company and the food was amazing! The kids even got to drink Rootbeer out of bottles that look like old fashioned beer bottles, Butch thought that was awesome! I was just hoping he didn't mention the whiskey he drinks with Grandpa as that would lead into a lengthy explanation. We even got entertained by a magician how cool is that!

I also watched my nephew for most of the week which was not to bad he was well behaved and we only had one grumpy day. I was constantly reminded why I am so lucky now that my kids are older and more independent. Starting over would be insane! That is why I will enjoy the short visits from my nephew and enjoy it even more when he goes home!
Well that is it for now!



2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Some old pictures, the kids have all grown up so fast! I think this was the first year (2007) that we have not had a new addition tot he family. Been a long time, since Butch and I have had a shot of whiskey together, he is about old enough to go have a "shot" with me and chase women. When I was little, my Uncle Marshal came home from the War for R&R and stayed with us. Each afternoon, he would tell my mother, "Butch and I are going to go have a beer and chase women", we would walk down the street to the only bar in Nucla, Colroado and he would have a couple of beers and I would have a root beer. No question about contributing to a minor, my dad was the Town Marshal and County Deputy Sheriff.

Princess Sarah said...

I cant believe how Much Hunter looks just like he did when he was a baby! You can definitely tell its him! great pictures, cant tell they are scanned at all.