Friday, August 17, 2007

Just another day...

:( Blah...what a day. I am bored. I never thought that this would come out of my mouth, but I got caught up with my housework and unpacking yesterday and now I have nothing to do. The kids are both feeling poorly complaining of headaches and chills. Great, and school has not even started yet. They are both laying down now so maybe they will feel better when they wake up.
My mom and my sister is staying with us for the next couple of days while my mom gets her oncology checkup. This weekend will be so fun! We have a card game planned for tonight, so any interested parties are welcome to join.
I have been playing with my photo shop program and having a blast! I am taking pictures of me (these were the only ones I was brave enough to use) and editing them. This set is a little on the darker side, but that kind of reflects my mood recently!



Sunbath


Darkeyez


Star Cat


Heidi Shot


Vampire!

2 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

How awsome I love the vampire one!! I need you to come over and take some family photos! Ill pay you and all

real eyez said...

Sounds like a plan. I have a few things brewing regarding photography...exciting!