Wednesday, August 08, 2007

As I scanned everyone's site, I see that many have not posted in a few days and I think I am experiencing blogger deflation. I so missed blogging when I did not have internet, and all I looked forward to was rejoining my family on blogger. Now that I have rejoined the blogging community I have scanned each persons site for something new, to no avail!
I understand that the absence of my blogging family just means they have stuff going on! So I send out my best wishes to everyone during the rest of this week. May you all accomplish your tasks so you can come play on the internet with me!
Donny, congrats and good luck. I wish you the best with your latest purchase!

1 comment:

Stan Harrington said...

I just wrote you a 63 line comment about summer - I accidently deleted it somehow - ity was so full or prattle about summer that I have no idea what I was saying so I cannot duplicatre it - but I blame lack of blogging on summer!