Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just Checking in...

Got the ol' laptop up and running today and in preparation for consolidating my photos I have been going through and let me tell you there are some good ones.
I think what has impressed me more than the amount of pictures I have is the  progression of our family, especially the kids.  It blows my mind that it has been a little over twelve years that I have been hanging around and I have watched all these kids growing up but one does not notice how much they have grown when you are around them constanlty.
So here is to the "kids" who are far too quickly becoming adults and to their parents that still think of the day they had them and  who will always think of them as their babies.












 

4 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Multiply your 12 years five fold and you will know how I feel! My oldest babies are going to be 41 and 40 in February! Wow!

john r mclay said...

good pics. takes me back.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Stan Harrington said...

Wow, what a sweet deal. I responded and to make that kind of money you have to take your clothes off. They request a picture so I set my camera up and took a couple of shots of me in the "buff", emailed the results to them. They would accept my applicati0on after seeing my picture but estimated I would only make .19 cents a day ~ not the 1000 - 2000 per day. Oh well, I have done "dumber things" to make a dollar.