Monday, January 25, 2010




Another
"Remember When?"
Moment



Remember when all they had to play with was mud from a low spot in the pit and while you could not fault them for their frugality in time they did move on to bigger and better things.
 






Remember when the first little duck house was built we thought we were in heaven. 

Just as the kids moved on to bigger and better things so did we.  We now even have a friend to keep us company!  


Spent the last couple of days going through some more pictures.  I broke down and bought a 500GB portable hard drive in an effort to consolidate my photos and make room on my laptop.  My hope is that I can just take it into the shop and have a few things fixed and then I can avoid having to ugrade to a newer one in the future.
  I am already seeing the benefit of having all my pictures together and I am realizing that I have quite a collection.  I am slowly going through each folder and deleting some and finding others. 


3 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Some dated photos, the last one is the "pepsi-man" purchasing a can of Coca-Cola ~ wonder what this picture is worth? It was taken at Brandy's wedding. Enjoyed them all.

Stan Harrington said...

I remember when "phone service" was established at the HITW! Oh, that was just recent history ~ damm cell phone companies!

john r mclay said...

As all the pics are, the last one is priceless.
When phone service moved in, a large project was shut down. We were told that "cellphone heights trail head" was not in the budget. Who could've seen that the "big guy" was moving in? Damn corporate lies!