Saturday, January 02, 2010

I was early today, even to early to blog and so I was forced to watch TV. Why is it we have so many channels but at 2:30 in the morning there was nothing on but infomercials. Now I am glad I tuned in because I got to watch these great products! Check them out!
The Jawhorse
I thought this was really cool and I know we could use a few in the HITW but if we are going to get this we might as well get a Dual Saw or two.
I know we were not supposed to "work this summer but both of these would be great for the finishing work on the cabins!

6 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

I am finding the same problem with my tv, even my Fox News is re-runs! Perhaps by Monday, everyone will be back to work and things will be normal again. I agree with you on the "new tools", we could use a couple of those.

Stan Harrington said...

I think I saw the "dual saw" advertised when we were visiting you. It looks great, I just wonder if it is as good as it appears in the videos. Surely our resident "plumma" and "mecanik" would be able to guide us.

john r mclay said...

Great find in tools! Who COULDN'T use the jaw horse AND dual saw?!
The saw is one h-e-double-hockey-sticks of a peanut grinder!
Can I expect one for my birthday?

Stan Harrington said...

I just wonder if "Forest Green" paint will wash off the "Jaw Horse"?

real eyez said...

Are you still upset about me getting paint on your saw horses?

Stan Harrington said...

Oh,I was never upset, Forest Green is one of my favorite colors. Anything you can do would make my saw horses look better!