Monday, March 10, 2008

Well I am not sure what is wrong but I am unable to post pictures. Kind of bums me out had several great photos to share! Not sure if it is me or blogger!
Well anyways after I left blogger Sunday Heather and I went shopping for Easter clothes. We found her a really cute pink dress with white shoes and Hunter nice dress slacks and a blue "man shirt" as he calls it. He was not happy that there was no tie though!
After that Heather and I went back and picked up Heath and Hunter and we ran to Walmart for dog food. While we were there we spent about forty five minutes picking out baseball gloves. The original intent was for Hunter to get one but Heather had her heart on getting one so she too picked out a glove. Heath and I could not find any gloves that would fit and were not to highly priced so we headed to the park to play catch with the kids. When we got to the park we decided because we were just starting them we would work with them in an empty side lot because we were so close. Everything went well until one ball went down the sewer drain and then the next one I threw followed it. We had only bought two balls so it ended our fun for a moment. We headed over to Shopko and while we were there Heath and I found gloves that were well priced and fit us so we bought two more balls and headed to the kid's school. The entire playground is this weird sand/gravel stuff and it was nice because it stopped the ball from rolling away. Unfortunately by the time we had gotten there Hunter had had enough and wanted to go home and did not want to play baseball. Heather did though so the three of us played toss in the school yard while Hunter climbed the cages. Heather was the shocker of the day. First I did not think she would want to play then she did. Second I did not know she had so much skill! She tried really hard to make sure she was throwing right and even caught the ball several times (ask her and she will tell you how many times she caught it!). She seems to be enjoying the sport and this might be the sport I can get her into! Everything else that we have suggested she has turned her nose to it, but this might be the one! So now it is time to start investigating some small teams! When Hunter plays he does well it is just a matter of keeping him focused. He just has so much energy!
Well we played in the schoolyard until I took a ball to the hand thrown by Heath but no fault of his. We were throwing far and fast to each other and the ball went through my glove and smacked my right hand. Luckily it wasn't an actual baseball, it would have broke my hand.
We left the park shortly after that and headed home where Heath and I got ready to go to Jeff Dunham.
My uncle, Heath and I loaded into the car and headed to the Pershing Center and hour early so we could find parking and get in quicker. The show had sold out so we knew there going to be a lot of people! Well it seems that a lot of people had the same idea but we still didn't wait that long. Once inside at our seats far, far away, we waited for an hour for the show to start. This was our fault for trying to get there early. Anyone who has seen Achmed and Jeff's Jingle Bombs routine knows the Guitar Guy. Well he came out first and entertained us for about fifteen or so. He was really good he mixed his comedy while playing his guitar. I had seen some of his stuff on you tube but he was much funnier in person! Jeff did Walter, Acmed, Peanut, Senoir Jalepeno and Bubba J! Anyone who has not seen this guy really needs to take a look, a lot can be found on YOUTUBE! The show lasted about 2 and a half hours and funny as hell! It will keep me smiling for the rest of the week!

No comments: