Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wow it has been awhile since I wrote. Actually to tell the truth it has been awhile since I have done anything! I have started my new shift at work and I now work till 11 PM which really sucks! I am still trying to adjust but not working to well.
Well not much has changed we did more yard work on the house and now we have a nice yard. we did it on our own! I have the scars to prove it! I learned a very valuable lesson while mowing the yard. That metal thing called the muffler gets REALLY hot after you mow the front yard, huge back yard and the neighbor's yard and if you touch it, it will burn the crap out of you! One week later the burn is finally healing and the pain is finally going away. I am missing a chunk of skin on my forearm and know the scar will be ugly but it could have been worse.
Heath moved furniture into the house this week despite that fact we have not heard from the land lord. We have paid him all we need to get the utilities turned on! SOON!
The kids enjoy the sun and both are getting darker. Heather is still fighting wearing shorts and I know she has to be hot! Hunter has decided to wear the shorts that kid gets so hot because he is so active! The other day he was sitting watching tv and he was sweating!
Well I better go I have to get ready to go to the gym, yes I am still going but not seeing much change. I am keeping the faith though!

2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Good to see anew posting, really appreciated the phone callon my b-day. Yea, that little muffler will get hot, even in Alaska. We have been getting a few days of sun, the HITW is in good shape and almost ready to go, still a little muddy in spots but most opening chores are done. Heidi and Shana came down over the weekend and helped, really sped the project up. Shana stayed down and camping out withthe little ones. the rest of the Biff gang will be down thirsday or Friday. The Wolf Clan 0n Friday and they will remain down through the weekend after Memorial Day. Bear Clan has been out several times, Shane and I fished the river for a few minutes on Monday, still pretty high and muddy. Will defintely missed the Moose Clan - but we will make up for it in July / August. You muist have to go to work around 2 pm, that is a tough shift but when you gain seniority you should get a choice in which shift you work. Yard work is always fun, we have a lot to do this year on our yard but I think we will wait until after the big weekend. Devyn and I will be doing some landscaping at the HITW, I get to be Supervisor so I think I will wear a tie like Hunter pulled on me last summer when we built the Gazebo. Will be thinking of all of you and will forward some pictures.

Princess Sarah said...

Great to see you posted, hope to see the project your working on... miss you this summer is not the same without you. I sure am glad you are all enjoying the weather. Cant wait to hear you getting into the house with all the utilities on! Love ya sweety