Friday, December 18, 2009





Well it only took me several months and several thousand photos to put this together but in the end it was so worth it. I gave a loud yell of victory yesterday when I was finally able to save it for the first time! This is the first draft as there are some faults I have found that need to be corrected. Please feel free to leave suggestions or point out errors in the comment section so I can fix them! The one thing I have not messed with too much is the video quality and it bums me out that the video quality is so low once it goes through movie maker. I am going to try to see if I can find a setting that will improve it for me.
I found myself really diving into this slide show going an entire 18 minutes and even designing a logo for Loud Mouth Productions with a picture of a fish that I had taken on the beach this last summer. A little history about the Loud Mouth Productions. When I was younger me and my sister would do weekly newspapers that we would pass out to our friends in the neighborhood. Each one was hand made and had "local news", games and even advertisements. I even made a company that was my publication and production company and I have tried to put that label on "things" that I create.
This video is the best of what I have made and I am very proud of it but mostly I jusr want everyone to enjoy it!

3 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Well, after taking into the consideration of the number of photos, choice of music, the introduction to segments, the graphics and the total lay out, I can only give it score of "six thumbs up". Erica, you did a very good job, I can appreciate the time it took to select the pictures, put them to music and then lay it all out. Outstanding job, "Loudmouth", really a super video. I will take a copy or two! Thank you for the time and effort.

Heidi said...

Nicely done!

Shana said...

Beautiful....the Buffie Clan gives five stars. you ended this perfect it made the hole summer so magical...thank you.