Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas




From the

Harringtons

Heath
Erica
Heather
Hunter
Shane


Well we have made it to that time of year where w
e once again get drawn into a world of Christmas cheer and spirit. I always try to think of something witty to fill my Christmas letters or stories of the family from that past year. I have tried to do Christmas cards and letters to post full of pictures. This year I thought I would try something a bit different.Heath

Movie: 10th and Wolf and Monster Vs Aliens 3D
TV S
how: Big Bang Theory
A few things I did this year that I will always remember: Building my cabin, fishing with the kids and meeting my second son.


Erica

Movie: Seven Pounds, 10 and Wolf and Inglorious Bastards
Song: Where I am going, Spring Wind by Greg Brown and
TV Show: Accidentally on Purpose
A few things I did this year that I will never forget: Watching my cabin being built, doing the wiring for my cabin, and having m
y son!
My New Years Resolution: I am doing the standard resolution to lo
ose some weight and I want to become a bit more educated in our country's history and the way our government was formed and how the founding fathers envisioned the future of our country.

Heath
erMovie: Pokemon 12
Song: Let it Rock
TV Show: Pokemon
One thing I did this year that I will never forget: Having a
new baby brother and going to Alaska for the summer!
My new Year's Resolution: Stop hitting my brother!


Hunter

Movie: Transformers
Song: Green Day 21 Guns
TV Show: Phineas and Pherb

One thing I did this year that I will never forget: Catching my BIG fish.
My New Year's Resolution: Brush my teeth every night.

Shane
My new Year's Resolution:
Learn how to do a lot of things that will annoy my brother and sister!







3 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Merry Christmas to all of you. A very nice Christmas idea. Loved it! As I write, all of you are about to be awakened by your "walking alarm clock", oh she will be quiet at first, increasing the "volume" slowly until it awakens you. Of course, brother will be the first to be awakened, then it is not all her fault! I love it, I really should call and get the show on the road. I like your resolution concerning learning more history and how our country was formed. It is a great subject. All of you have a great day and we will be talking with you later by phone. Merry Christmas. P.S. Looking at the family photo, you had better get taller someone is going to be looking down upon you!

Stan Harrington said...

"Ruger's gift is under the tree as it "Goldie's" and "Dutch". Found him the cutest green and black plaid sweater to wear this summer! Hope to find something similar for Ruger and Goldie! That way Ruger will be warm if he goes with Heath in the boat.

john r mclay said...

You are a good looking family.
Merry Christmas and
Have a Tall Beer!

....plaid sweater?......there may be a reason he hasn't found a mate.....Oh, Merry Christmas Stan!