Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Post of 2009

The Bra
After receiving an interesting package in the mail I decided to do some research and familiarize my self and of course others on the History of the Bra.
I found some interesting facts about the bra and its evolution through history and if you hit that link you will as well. For example in 1917 women were asked to quit buying corsets which were made out of metal to reduce the metal used to make them, and they were able to save enough metal to build two ships.
I am glad though that one was sent our way so I will not have to make one myself. Now lets see if there is any link on how drunk I would have to get my husband before he will try on the damn thing...he refuses even though I have told him it has become the newest fad!

By the way I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's Eve!


2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Oh, come on, some very good men including myself have worn that little black bra. I even went as far as dancing around the Christmas trees outside on Christmas morning. That little bra has done some traveling, I first saw it in the high country of Colorado at your Uncle Don's cabin ~ then it showed up at my house two years later ` it has special powers!

john r mclay said...

I can't fix the fact yer huzbind iz a CHIKKIN!
Nice history and instructions on making your own (cause I miss mine).
Happy new year!