Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Simple Woman Me Me...from Erratic Howling

Outside My Window...
It is dark and cold. The leaves are hitting the air conditioner that is STILL in the window. (Not because it is hot!)

I am thinking...
If I were to invest in a certain company would it be a conflict of interest with work.

I am thankful for...
Glasses. 8)

From the kitchen...
Silence. Dark.


I am wearing...
Jammie pants and my Sweatshirt from AK. I wear it a lot...

I am creating...
A light studio.
I am going...
To play poker for a little bit then it is probably time for bed.

I am reading...
Tae Kwon Do.

I am hoping...
....

I am hearing...
The humm of the heater blowing air upstairs.


Around the house...
Heather and Hunter are in bed...Heath is asleep on the couch.

One of my favorite things...
I have several.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Work...Thanksgiving...Annivesary..

A picture or two to share...


These were taken on our way back from Alaska.

2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

I was hoping to see a couple pair of new glasses with little munchkins attached to them? The ole air conditioner sitting in the window, be awhile until you need it. You have been having some cold weather according to my home page weather station. Here, we still have the skiff of snow we got a couple of weeks ago, no more, no less. I'd send all of you some fudge for Thanksgiving, but it would not get there in time, maybe Christmas.

Stan Harrington said...

For those that have not figured out the second flag, that is the Colorado State Flag. The red C stands for "Colorful Colorado" and the gold in the center stands for the gold discoveries in Colorado. The blue stripes stand for the Rocky Mountains and the White stripe for the purity of the snow.