Monday, November 19, 2007

So I was told today that I needed to catch up with blogging! While I have been surfing and enjoying everyone else's sites, I have spent little on my own!
I would like to say that I have been BUSY but that would be a lie.
The kids just returned from a weekend stay with Grandma and Grandpa and they even brought back delicious cookies covered in creamy frosting!
YUMMY!
Well so far we have been lining out our travel plans and with the MANY search engines to choose from and their MANY suggestions, we have saved a few hundred dollars.
While we haven't purchased our tickets yet we have been monitoring the sites on a daily basis and the prices haven't changed to much.
So far we are looking at about $1,200 for all for of us to fly down which is not that bad! The cats are being checked as part of our luggage and Koda will only cost an additional $50 for being over the weight limit.
They are all three booked for the Vet and will receive their shots and health certificates. This has to be the first time ANY of our animals have ever received their shots! I am sure they won't be so thrilled! They even have a special room for Koda so he won't get into any fights with the other boys there!
So we are planning on leaving Homer on the 28th and will head to Anchorage till our flight on the 5th the day after Heath's birthday. (We were thinking that maybe the night of the fourth we could meet somewhere for Heath's birthday but not sure if that works for anyone.)
Once we fly into Omaha we will be picked up by my aunt and Grandma and then we will head to Lincoln! They have already been searching for houses down there and even started collecting furniture for us!
After that it will be get a house and then JOBS!!!
We have applications out but can't do anything until we get down there for interviews!
Anyhoo all is good down here and the kids are doing well! I will post some pictures including a video of freak for all to see!

No comments: