Monday, February 12, 2007

Wow what a week! I went South this last week to sell a couple of "Complete Home Care Cleaning Systems" and while we did sell, all I can say is that I was glad to be back in LA.
I met up with the boys fishing along the way and jumped on board. While it was to cold for me to venture out and fish, the boys seemed not mind. I was even impressed that the buffalo was enduring the frigid temperatures to quench his appetite for that first bite.
So here a few pictures that will have you all drooling
The picture on the left was caught by two regulars to the Tackle Shop. I do not remember the exact weight of the fish, but I think it is high fifties...I could be wrong though.





The Second was caught by Papa Moose and Carlos on April 14. I just think...there is still sow on the ground...











We caught these on Vern's Birthday, if you look closely you can see my fish. I think this was also Greg's first Silver on a fly rod.


Anyways...After spending all day with the clan, I decided to call in to work. Yeah, I took the day off and after that trip I needed it! Anyways I got the rare chance to go with my husband pick up the kids. Only after about, maybe five minutes I was irritated as hell. This lady just pulled up and completely blocked the other lane. Anyways, I think it is best that I let my husband pick up the kids.
Anyways I got these two shots today.

The One on the left I just could not resist. STOP and here was this lady...



The second was taken while sitting in the Sports Man's Warehouse. I was inspired by my sister in law.

2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

I remember the picture of the three of yiou holding Silver Salmon on August 13th, that was the family fishing derby day - I do not remember who won that, do you remember - I remeber the silver weighed 16.56 pounds!

Princess Sarah said...

Wow what a bunch of fisherman you all are, I have lived here for 16 years and I have only cought halibut...on a boat thats easy, I am astonished to say it but I cought more fish back in michigan than here. So whats the trick? I have had fish on, but to land them is were Im lost I guess... Im glad your trip was great, and I understand the frustration about drivers and the school!!! You dont even want to hear what its like here. But I do think its better this year than last year...Miss ya lady