Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Still working on part three of my story...just want to get it right. Pretty close though so be patient.

I had a wonderful time on Super Sunday! We had lots of food and drink with some good football (depending of course which team you were going for). This is also the first time we had hosted a party at our house, and even though everyone had to bring their own chair, I think it all wen very well. Thanks guys. Pictures of Super Bowl Sunday and Donny's party will be posted tonight on my flickr acount! Oh yeah and our new kitty pics too!

2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

I did not see any new pictures posted? Heard that all of you had a good time on Sunday. Give H. H. and H. a hug for me.

john r mclay said...

We did have a good time. Thanks for hosting. And - kitty pics? Maybe I missed something.