Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Heidi's Web


Heidi’s Web

This picture is dedicated to someone who inspired the picture. While she may not realize it, she had given me a special gift. She had found something that to her was beautiful and she gave it to me knowing that when she did it was mine. I took the picture, but she saw the picture.
EH

PS
I am going to be posting some of my pictures for awhile and I would like some feedback. Also I would appreciate it if these were not copied as they are very special to me…

4 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Does that mean that I cannot save it and then use it later on my Site? It is a great picture, now if you take some powdered paint, what ever color you like, put it on a sheet of paper and then blow on it so it spreads intothe web, it makes a beautiful specrtrum of color, I would suggest blue or dark green. Didn't know I was artistic did you?

john r mclay said...

I've already emailed it to 10 friends for use on the www...

Princess Sarah said...

It is a beautifull spider web, if it was mine it would be swept down, I hate those nasty spiders, all they want is a warm place to live

Stan Harrington said...

What is Prince Sarah talking about? Now, why does she think a spider web is warm place to live - no walls, no roof, no doors and not very well insulated.
Why would anyone want to destroy something so beautiful and took so much time to plan, design, layout and construct - that is like saying that those pyramids are so ugly, let's tear them down, grind up the rocks, make some asphalt and pave the Parks Highway!