Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Larry and his Wife (my co-worker)
Curtis (another co-worker)
Beverly (my boss' wife)

Stanislaw B. (Kirby guy)

Heath and Hunter opening their present from the Chinese auction.


My boss playing Santa

Merry Christmas!

From the
MOOSE CLAN!

Another Christmas is upon us withthe new year fast apporoaching. We are finally moved into our new apartment and our tree is finally put up. We can finally give a sigh of relief (well as soon as I get into Anchorage for that one last gift)

We went to my company Christmas party the other night, which happened to be held in a chinese restaraunt. I had to laugh because of in the movie The Christmas Story they end up eating their Christmas dinner in a chinese place. Anyways the kids had a blast and I swear my boss gave us fifteen pounds of chocolate. GREAT. The kids also got a porceline gingerbread house that lights up.



1 comment:

Stan Harrington said...

Hey, you are on line! Good to have another blogger to check on. Kids look so cute, Hunter is growing up so fast. Got lots of snow down here, had to plow five days in a row - maybe I will get away from it today, although it is snowing a little as I write. See all of you soon.