Thursday, January 04, 2007

Well here is the NEW YEAR...whooh hooh. I guess the last few days have really blown by and I have been working my butt off. The rest of January will be the same. My lists of things to do in the next three months has grown so much in the last few days that I am thinking of making it a six month list. Oh well I have the feeling that I should appreciate the fact that I can make these lists and I should look forward to accomplishing them. I guess that is positive thinking which is part of my New Year's resolution. I am going to work on sending those pictures and saving them on a disk. Please be patient with my blog...I am experimenting with the new blogger.

1 comment:

Stan Harrington said...

The great thing about making "To Do Lists" is that you can always tear them up and make another list if you don't get everything done - at lerast you get a sense of accomlpishment. If I did everything on my list, I would have things listed dating back to the 1960's, just never got around to doing them but there is still time and I may get to them.